Saturday, January 28, 2012

the return...

I know it's been quite some time since I have sat down and blogged. Well today I am changing that. I am only a few weeks into my second semeseter as a college sophmore so I have a WHOLE semester to fill you in on.

This past fall I pledged this thing called a sorority that I have absolutely grown to adore...



I never thought that in a million years I would find myself as a sister in a sorority. (since this is just a breif filler in blog I'll write one here soon about my experience joining the sorority and how it feels to be a sister now).


As a member of the Pride of the Mountains Marching Band we had the transistion of a new director this past fall. We all miss Bob dearly so adjusting to David was a bit hard. The season overall went very well. We are getting new uniforms this up coming year and going on two big trips. Hopefully, we'll figure out where we're going soon.

As far as boys go. Garry and I broke up, I started dating this amazing guy named Josh, and now I'm single. (trust me. that's a whole blog in itself but i'll fill you in soon).

And so, there is just a small jist of what will be coming your way. Even though I'm sure no one reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment